West Kootenay, BC
CUC is currently seeking a Labourer to join our team in the West Kootenay regions due to recent growth in our projects group. This critical member of our team will provide support performing manual labour duties while working on underground natural gas distribution projects.
Canadian Utility Construction (CUC), a Quanta Services company, provides quality underground construction services to utility companies throughout Western Canada. We specialize in a full range of construction and maintenance services for the Natural Gas Distribution and Transmission industry. Working with us means a rewarding job in a diverse workplace where you are encouraged to grow through training and hands-on experience.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 1+ years’ of Labour experience, preferably within the civil construction industry
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning, training, and professional development
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License plus a clean driver’s abstract
- Effective verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong belief in Live Safe
- A strong work ethic with effective decision-making skills
- A willingness to travel to other operational areas as required
- Experience working around live underground utilities an asset
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive pay structure
- Full Medical and Dental benefits coverage
- RRSP Matching Program
- $500 PPE each year
- Paid Vacation
- Internal progression and development
- Opportunities for relocation to different areas
We live CUC core values every day, these values are more than just words to us. If you Live Safe, are a team player and love seeing the results of your work, we are the company for you. Together through grit and drive, we will work to make CUC World Class in every way.
Don’t miss your chance to put your skills to work in a rewarding, challenging, and engaging workplace, where employees are promoted from within- Apply now!
Canadian Utility Construction hires on the basis of merit and is committed to diversity and employment equity within the community.